Thursday, September 21, 2006

Take the mailbox key and shove it all the way up your ass!

I can't stand people's helplessness. I am supposed to get the mail. The mail key, however, sits out on a counter where anyone can get it. The mail is delivered to a box on the first floor which is a short walk from the elevator, which is right outside our lobby door.

Therefore, I cannot tolerate it when I am busy and haven't had a chance to get, or even have forgotten to get the mail, and someone comes by after checking their mailbox forlornly and says, "No mail yet?" which, knowing this particular person, is code for, "Can't you stop painting your nails and get the mail?" (Notice to the oblivious - I'm not really painting my nails.)

If you want the mail so fucking badly walk your fucking lazy ridiculous ass ten feet and get it yourself! And while you're at it go fuck yourself!

No comments: