Friday, September 15, 2006

I hate Verizon.

Verizon, could you please try to keep your appointments, or at least come within an hour or two of making them?

For instance, when you give me a window of 8:30am - noon when you will be somewhere to set up a phone line, could you please not show up at 5pm?

Really, could you suck any more? And when I call you about this for the tenth time could you please not have the most annoying voice prompt system in the universe? Like one that keeps asking me for the number I'm calling about when I don't have a number yet because you didn't install the phone line?

And then when your idiot service tech gets on the phone could I please not have this conversation?:

Tech: "Can I please have the number you're calling about?"
Me: "I don't have a phone number, I have an order number because you haven't installed the line yet."
Tech: (condescendingly) "Well the phone number is generated at the time of the order, they must not have given it to you. Give me the order number."

OK, they gave me a phone number but they also told me there's no guaranty this will be the number until the line is actually installed and operating. So why would I save it? And what is the purpose of giving me an order number when you always ask me for the phone number?

And why do you suck so fucking much?

No comments: