Saturday, September 30, 2006

Printer nazi strikes again

Oh my God if you tell me one more time that "next time" I have a long document to print, "do you know what you should do? print it to the high-speed printer" on the other side of the office, I think I might punch you in the fucking face.

Um, here's an idea - you can wait 3 fucking minutes while my document prints out. Or, heaven forbid, if it's that fucking crucial, you could actually print to another printer. The printer near your desk is networked, it's for everyone to use, and it's not your personal printer. If you don't like that I guess you can go torment someone by telling them some story about your godawful family until they are so bored or stupified that they buy you your own printer.

But don't give me this speech one more time, I won't be responsible for my actions.

No comments: