Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oh my God I'm busy stop asking me about dumb shit

Seriously, do you not see me running around like a chicken with my head cut off? Do you not know that my boss is also your boss and therefore the work I'm doing for him outranks yours? Do you not understand that however important your petty crap is to you he doesn't give a shit and I, therefore, do not give a shit when he has me doing stuff for him?

OK, just checking. Because I think we have a basic misunderstanding here.

You might want to sit down and think about it for a while. Get back to me when you have it all figured out.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I totally understand where you're coming from! I'm adding you to my links of favs.

Ms. Anonymous said...

Thanks, Candy. Sorry I missed your comment till now. I'll add you to my links as well. :)