Thursday, November 30, 2006

Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining

Well that post title might un-anonymize me if some people who know me see it, but it's so perfect it has to be used.

Marriott hotel reservationist - can you please not tell me that something that I have done literally 20 times or so is not possible and insinuate that it never has been? I am not an idiot, but apparently you are.

Every other time I have called your hotel in the last year to make a reservation for my boss, they have easily pulled up is information as he stays in your hotel frequently, and have been able to access his rewards number and his credit card.

Why is it that today this is something that the reservation department apparently has no access to? They don't "save it that way". Yes, of course, why would the reservation department have access to prior reservations? That makes no sense at all.

No comments: