Monday, February 12, 2007

Printer Nazi, take a fucking chill pill

Random printer user, just now: "Hey, just so you know, the printer is warning you it's low on toner."
Me: "Yes, I know. It says less than 1700 pages left, right?"
User: "Yep."
Printer Nazi: (chimes in) "Yes, it's been saying that for a long time. At some point it's actually going to start having trouble printing."

At which point my head exploded.

Printer Nazi, please, please, calm down. We already have replacement toner. When we run out, I will replace it. I'm not replacing it before that because it's a waste. As I said before, if you're so concerned, please feel free to change it yourself at any time.

Holy crap, you're insane. Get something more important to worry about, please.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I get that all the time... I just totally ignore them. We HATES THEM precious!!! Oh and when it comes time to change the toner and the other assistant has to do it... all you hear is banging and whispering and muttering and stomping around like a troll. Funny, I don't make that much noise when I do it. Guess someone wants some attention. ok thanks for letting me vent.

Ms. Anonymous said...

Ha ha! What is wrong with people? Really. I wish I knew. By the way, today is the 23rd and that printer is still going strong. What an ass she is.