Friday, February 23, 2007

Don't judge me, ass-face

Hey Mr. Judgement. Guess what? When I sent out an email asking if anyone had seen something that was missing from where I last saw it, it was very nice of you to bring it to me. Do you know what made it less nice, and in fact, completely canceled out any smidgen of niceness? Your rude, "It looked like crap, I almost threw it out," comment, accompanied by your grouchy frown and the look on your face that seemed to imply you were passing some kind of judgment on my soul.

Guess what fucking genius? I'm not the one who left it in that state, somebody else did. I was just trying to find it and put it where it belongs. So you can stop with your petulant huffing and puffing.

Go pull the gigantic stick out of your ass. Seriously.

No comments: