Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"Your Printer" does not have feelings

Hi, Printer Nazi. I've had some things to say to you before.

When I am frustrated by the shitty communication between my computer and "your" printer (which is, in fact, not yours at all), and I make a comment about how the shitty fucking printer should do what I told it to do on two separate fucking configuration screens and actually print from the fucking manual tray like I fucking told it to, and I say, "God, this printer is making me crazy!"

You don't need to say, "My sweet printer?" in all manner of seriousness, as if I have insulted one of your fucking sainted children or your angel grandchildren.

It's a fucking printer. A fucking printer. And it is not, in fact, doing what it's supposed to be.

So shut your mouth for the love of Pete.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy of holies, that made me laugh.

Joy said...

deep breaths..
put printer nazi in charge of filling the printer with paper. She'll abandon it like she did her aborted fetuses when she was a teenager.

Ms. Anonymous said...

Ha! Sadly, she does fill it with paper. In fact, this is her cure-all. She fills it with paper in the regular tray when it's asking for manual feed because I printed an envelope. It's so VERY UPSETTING.

Y, I'm glad you enjoyed. Your blog always makes me laugh.