Thursday, October 12, 2006

Oh no you DIDN'T

I know I did not just hear you, little old biddy, say to your friend, little old biddy #2, "well, it's almost time for 3-hour lunch" about me.

Oh my god, old lady heads are going to roll today.

#1. I don't take 3 hour lunches you stupid old hag, I take a 1 hour lunch. This is AFTER I cover for someone else's 1 hour lunch. 1 hour + 1 hour = 2 hours. However, you'll notice that for the first hour I am sitting at reception doing work, not out having a martini with my pals.

#2. Oh my God it's none of your fucking business anyway! I'm here longer than you every day! I do about 100 times more things than you! You do half of a job and complain about how busy you are all the time, you and old biddy #2. You are clearly both FUCKING INSANE. I know you have nothing better to do with your time but for the love of all that is decent try to keep your fucking mouth SHUT.

1 comment:

Ms. Anonymous said...

Seriously!